Have you ever had the chance to see a postcard from each of the seven continents?
…If not, that will no longer be the case after today! Over the past month and a half, I have been putting together this post in collaboration with some amazing travel bloggers from around the world, and I am super excited to finally share it with you all.
As many of my friends know, one of my typical ‘travel traditions’ is that whenever I visit a new country I always buy & send a postcard. Even though it is no longer common to send letters to friends through the mail anymore, I still enjoy sending postcards whenever I have the chance. I think it is a great way to share travel memories while also brightening someones’ morning when they first check to see what has arrived in their mailbox. ☺️
As always, thank you very much for visiting my blog, and I hope you will enjoy this post!
- Photo submitted by Kach & Jonathan from the Two Monkeys Travel Group (rated the #1 UK Travel Blog in 2016 by VUELIO) who recently returned from a 16 day Honeymoon in Antarctica! For all things adventure & travel related, their website is definitely worth a visit. (Kach is from the Philippines, and Jonathan is from the UK).
- Photo submitted by Ivi from Postcards from Ivi, who founded her site to share the stories behind the postcards and inspire readers to explore the world. Ivi lives in Buenos Aires, Argentina and loves both urban & outdoors exploration. She went on her first trip when she was only a baby but her passion for travel has really grown after living in Canada for a while when she was twenty years old. Check out one of her amazing posts about Argentina HERE. 🙂
- Photo submitted by Jurga, who runs the Belgium based family travel blog, Full Suitcase! Through her blog, she aims to inspire her readers to travel more, while sharing stories about how to make the most of every trip. P.S. If you ever make it to Belgium, make sure to try all the things it’s famous for: waffles, chocolate, beer, and the world-famous Belgian fries with mayo! Feel free to check out one of her recent posts about her beautiful home country by clicking HERE. 🙂
Photo submitted by USA based body positive blogger Annette from Xtra Lush, who loves to share her fashion, travel, and lifestyle stories with her readers. Be sure to view some of her latest entries on her site by clicking HERE!
- Photo submitted by Moon, who is a travel blogger based in Calcutta, India! On her website, Footloose Forever, she has many awesome travel stories to read though, along with many beautiful photographs. Check out one of her recent posts about visiting Goa, India in December.
- Photo submitted by Drina, a Melbourne based lifestyle & adventure blogger of her site, The Warmhearted! When she’s not travelling outside of Australia, she enjoys sharing and writing about her adventures within her own city. Some of Drina’s latest posts include entries from her awesome Melbourne Diaries series.
- Photo submitted by Sara, who is a travel blogger and writer based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Her blog, In Africa and Beyond, is about travel, events, and experiences around the world. She aims to inspire others to travel and explore, and especially loves showcasing her beautiful country. Visit her blog by clicking HERE! 🙂
Thank you to Kach, Annette, Jurga, Ivi, Sara, Moon, and Drina for all of the lovely postcard photo submissions! 🙌🏼
Enjoyed this post? If so, please share & pin this image! 💕
Want to receive a FREE Personalized Postcard from Me?
Fill out this form to enter ❤️
- Three (3) recipients to be selected by random draw on 02/20/2017.
- Maximum of one (1) entry per person.
- Open worldwide. 🌎🌍🌏
- BONUS, If you ‘LIKE’ Wanderlust and Beyond‘s Facebook Page, you’ll automatically gain an additional five (5) entries in the draw! 👏🏻